Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- By submitting to the Journal of CSWB, the author(s) hereby agree that the submission follows the Journal’s policies on Authorship, Conflict of Interest Disclosure, and Sources of Support.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format and text is double-spaced.
- A title page that includes all required details as outlined in the Author Guidelines, is provided as the first page of the manuscript file. For a sample template that can assist you in the proper preparation of the title page, please click here.
- Tables are placed at the end of the text, rather than embedded within the text.
- All figures are to be uploaded as individual files during the submission process and provided in GIF, TIFF, or JPEG format. Figure legends are placed at the end of the manuscript.
- The text meets this journal's general formatting requirements as outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- References are listed alphabetically and formatted according to APA Style (7th Edition).
- Supplemental Material (if applicable), with the exception of audio and video, is within a single Word document.
Copyright of any article published in The Journal of CSWB is retained by the author(s). Authors grant The Journal a License to Publish their article upon acceptance. Articles published in The Journal are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.