The Journal of Community Safety and Well-Being’s high quality, peer-reviewed content offers advertisers and sponsors various opportunities to partner with us.
Please see our Media Package for details, rates, and specifications.
Click here to download media package
Direct all advertising related correspondence to:
Director of Business Development and Marketing Strategies
SG Publishing Inc., Publisher of the Journal of Community Safety and Well-Being
Phone: 519-212-1039 (Direct)
The Journal of Community Safety and Well-Being accepts commercial advertising for its website and other forms of communication including newsletters and issue notifications.
- All advertisements are subject to approval of the publisher or editor.
- Advertisements are accepted and posted by the publisher independently of editorial decisions. Editorial decisions are not influenced by current or potential sponsors or advertisers or by marketing decisions.
- Advertising that appears in the Journal will be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Advertisements are displayed in standard designated positions on the Journal’s website and communications.
- Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the Journal’s website. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software (e.g., keywords or natural language) and user-defined criteria (e.g., displaying most recent or most relevant items first).
- Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered.
- Statements in advertisements should carry no direct or implied disparagement of another product. There should be no statements that are misleading, exaggerated, or contrary to proven facts. Advertisements may not be indecent, obscene, or defamatory.
- The advertisers or their agents will be responsible for the advertising material and warrant that they have the right to use any trademarks, service marks, or trade names depicted in the advertisement.
- The publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
- Advertisement or sponsorship will run for the particular time duration based on the agreement between advertiser or sponsor and publisher.