Why Submit to JCSWB
We encourage your contributions to the growing CSWB and LEPH body of knowledge and evidence base. Benefits of submitting to the Journal include:
- OPEN ACCESS PUBLICATION: Articles are freely available and permanently accessible immediately upon publication, without subscription or registration barriers. We believe this ensures the widest possible dissemination of your published research and promotes future innovation in the field.
- NO AUTHOR FEES: The Journal does not charge any fees to submit or publish your work.
- PEER-REVIEWED: High standard of peer review with a global and multi-sector body of reviewers to help improve your work.
- EXPOSURE: Covered by the following major services, therefore providing increased visibility and exposure of published works:
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Academic Search Ultimate
- EDITING SERIVCES: Highest editorial standards and editing services to improve an accepted manuscript’s accuracy and readability.
- PROMOTION: Articles widely promoted through email notifications, table of contents alerts, social media, affiliated partners and associations, and the Journal’s quarterly newsletter—The Dispatch.
- RETAINED COPYRIGHT: Copyright of any article published in the Journal is retained by the author(s). Authors can use all or part of their article in compilations or other publications of their work, are free to deposit their manuscript in any required archive and post their article to their personal or institutional website.
- ARTICLE METRICS: Metrics are displayed for each article, which makes it simple to check how often your article is being downloaded from the Journal’s website and see the digital impact and reach of your article in real time.
We invite you to review the Aims and Scope of the Journal of CSWB prior to making a submission to ensure your article is a suitable fit. Are you ready to submit your manuscript? The "Author Guidelines" page provides complete instructions for writing and preparing your manuscript. The "Submission Instructions & Process” page describes how to submit your manuscript online and instructions for uploading revisions.